Visitors to Bournville-based Cadbury World can choose from three delicious afternoon tea options, including a dining experience with the popular Cadbury characters, a Classic afternoon tea with a chocolatey twist, as well as a Heritage Tour followed by a light afternoon tea.
We have two tickets to give away to Cadbury World, plus a Classic Afternoon Tea experience. For your chance to win, enter here before the closing date, July 1st, 2020.
A sweet treat
Set in a private area of the Cadbury Café conservatory onsite, guests can high-five Freddo and pose for selfies with the Caramel Bunny as part of the attraction’s Character Afternoon Tea dining experience. As well as sharing magical moments with the much-loved characters, visitors can indulge in delicious treats, including a selection of finger sandwiches and Cadbury inspired cakes. Cadbury Character Afternoon Teas are served every weekend and throughout the school holidays.
For a traditional British experience with a chocolatey twist, visitors can opt for Cadbury World’s Classic Afternoon Tea. Served on bone china crockery, the delicious spread features savoury sandwiches and an array of sweet treats, accompanied by either a hot chocolate, coffee or a selection of teas. The classic Afternoon Tea is available Monday to Friday during term-time and costs just £23.50 including admission to Cadbury World.
Discover Cadbury’s rich history with the attraction’s Heritage Tour and Light Afternoon Tea offering, available for £17.25 per person for groups of 15 or more. Visitors can take in Bournville’s beautiful architecture whilst learning about the village’s Quaker past, with a fully guided tour through the local area either by foot or by coach before embarking on a self-guided tour of Cadbury World.
Groups can then head to the Cadbury Café to enjoy a delicious Light Afternoon Tea, including a selection of scones and sandwiches, plus a choice of tea and coffee. Every guest will also receive a complimentary bar of Bournville dark chocolate.
For more information on the three afternoon tea experiences available at Cadbury World, please visit www.cadburyworld.co.uk
• Open to UK residents aged 18 and over only.
• The competition will be open until July 1st, 2020.
• One winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries.
• The winner will win a pair of tickets to Cadbury World which can be redeemed for entry to Cadbury World as well as a Classic Afternoon Tea experience, valid mid-week and excluding school holidays.
• The pair of tickets to Cadbury World is valid Mon-Fri until Wednesday 30th December 2020 (excludes school holidays).
• Tickets for Cadbury World must be booked in advance by calling the reservations team on 0121 393 6004 and quoting your unique booking number.
• Travel and accommodation expenses are not included and the winner will be required to make their own travel arrangements to and from Cadbury World, Linden Road, Bournville, Birmingham, B30 1JR.
• The winner will be notified by Group Travel World after the closing date of July 1st, 2020.
• The winner will have 7 days following initial contact to claim the prize. Your complimentary passes will be sent to you by post.
• If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch, Cadbury World, Linden Road, Bournville, Birmingham, B30 1JR.