BBC Gardeners’ World Live – from June 18 to 21, 2020 at Birmingham’s NEC – is a truly spectacular day out for groups.
It’s your chance to get gardening tips and advice from the Gardeners’ World team, find inspiration in the show gardens, enjoy the floral marquee and live entertainment, and fill your own garden at home from 100s of nurseries and gardening exhibitors.
The 2020 line-up includes Monty Don, Carol Klein and Adam Frost, as well as Alan Titchmarsh on Saturday – all sharing their gardening wit and wisdom in the BBC Gardeners’ World Live Theatre and various drop-in stages around the show. And tickets include entry to the BBC Good Food Show Summer.
One lucky Group Travel World reader will win 20 entry-only tickets, valid for one day, excluding Saturday, for a group visit to BBC Gardeners’ World Live 2020.
Going as a group?
- Not a winner? You only need eight or more people to access great group discounts on tickets to BBC Gardeners’ World Live.
- Groups get free organiser tickets and the opportunity to reserve, including theatre seats, with no obligation to confirm and/or pay until April.
- The NEC is an award-wining location with great accessibility and facilities, and the show organisers put on a Group Organiser Lounge where you can relax with a complimentary tea or coffee.
- Book tickets now! Visit bbcgaradenersworldlive.com/groups, email email@example.com or call 0800 358 0058.
- One prize of 20 entry-only tickets, valid for one day excluding Saturday, for a group visit to BBC Gardeners’ World Live 2020.
- Tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable. No cash alternative.
- Does not include travel, parking or accommodation.
- Open to over 18s and UK residents only.
- Competition closes May 1, 2020 and a winner will be notified within seven working days. Details correct at time of print.