Group Travel World Offer Terms and Conditions
- Receive 10% off each ticket’s face value to Cadbury World by quoting ‘Group Travel World’ when pre-booking via our booking office on 0844 880 7667 (Calls cost 7p per minute plus your telephone company’s network access charge).
- Offer is valid on Monday – Friday from Monday 4th June – Friday 29th June 2018, and on Monday – Friday from Wednesday 5th – Friday 28th September, and is exclusive to Group Travel World readers for ‘Heritage Tour and Afternoon Tea’ group bookings only. Not valid on Saturdays and Sundays. Subject to availability.
- The Heritage Tour includes a tour of Bournville on board your coach with a member of our heritage team. Please ensure that your Cadbury World guide can be seated and belted in a courier seat, and that the coach has a working microphone. A valid motor insurance certificate to cover the guide will need to be shown on arrival at reception.
- Payment is due on arrival and may be made by cash, cheque (made payable to Cadbury World), or by credit card (Access, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro). The group leader should make payment before the group leaves the coach. Overpaid cheques above £50 will not be refunded on the day but will be credited directly to your Bank account. This will take up to 6- 8 weeks to be processed by Mondelez. We are unable to invoice groups before or after their visit and we do not accept bank transfer or vouchers as payment.
- For groups of 15 or more paying visitors: £14.85 per adult. All prices are inclusive of VAT. Prices quoted are inclusive of the 10% discount.
- To redeem this offer a minimum of 15 or more paying visitors per booking is required.
- If tickets have not been pre-booked the offer cannot be claimed and we are unable to guarantee admission to Cadbury World.
- This offer is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or reduced price admission.
- This offer is not for re-sale, is not refundable, non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash.
- Cadbury World reserves the right to refuse entry without explanation.
- If for any reason any aspect of this offer is not capable of running as planned Cadbury World, in its sole discretion may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer.
- Offer includes free on-site coach parking and free admission for your driver.
- For more information on access requirements, please speak to a Cadbury World representative from our Reservations team as the Experience may not be suitable for everyone.
- For safety reasons a maximum of 2 wheelchairs can be accommodated in the Experience at any one time.
- Visitors should arrive fifteen minutes before the booking time to ensure a prompt start time. If for any reason a visitor arrives late, entry to the experience will be permitted on the understanding that we are unable to extend the experience past the allocated finish time. No financial compensation or other alternative will be offered for a reduced experience time due to late arrival.
- The following allergens may be present as part of the Cadbury World Experience: MILK, SOYA, NUTS, and WHEAT.
- Cadbury World, acting reasonably at all times, reserves the right to refuse admission, or to remove Participants from the Experience without the right to any refund, any person whose presence or behaviour may affect the enjoyment and/or safety of other participants or staff members, or who act in an inappropriate and/or undesirable manner. Cadbury World’s decision will be final in this matter.
- Cadbury World accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered by a Participant as a result of visiting Cadbury World, except as required by law.
- Cadbury World reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings or to prosecute any person found damaging or defacing Cadbury World property.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.