Steve Reed, who runs Steve Reed Tourism with his wife Judith, says...
As you can imagine, we have had to postpone some of our showcases, events, fams and group activities – but that’s nothing compared to what many companies have had to experience. We are genuinely concerned about many within the tourism industry at present and can only hope that most businesses re-emerge stronger than ever.
In the meantime, please see a list of some events that may still see the light of day. Any events postponed will probably be re-arranged and if so we’d very much welcome your participation. It wouldn’t be a show without punch!
For anyone already booked on our events we shall try to keep you involved of any date changes or re-arrangements as soon as we get them – but as you know only too well it is very hard to predict at the moment. We can still reserve places for tour planners and can adjust these if and when the situation changes.
• At the moment we have a new date for Watford and Herts Showcase of 13/14 Sept.
• A brand new seaside event in Southern Wales at Porthcawl from 18/19 Oct.
• The Denbies Wine Estate and Group Travel Forum on 21 September [with overnight and Fam on 20 Sept].
• The Lake District and Blackpool Daish’s Holidays GTO Showcase from 2-5 Oct.
• We’re also looking to get a new date for the English Riviera Showcase. We may also have a new date to replace the RAF Cosford and Shrewsbury event, which has had to be postponed – we will keep you all informed of any developments as soon as we have them.
Thank you for bearing with us. Please look after yourself and we look forward to seeing you once more when this is all done and dusted.