Pre-registration is now open for free show entry to Excursions 2023 on Saturday 28th January 2023 at Twickenham Stadium. The popular group travel show is a fantastic opportunity to discover group-friendly attractions, plan destination-led days out and short breaks and learn of the latest tours, exhibitions and special offers available to groups.
Visitors who pre-register now can also book their return coach transfers, taking visitors directly to Twickenham Stadium from 55 pick-up locations for just £5pp. Pre-registered visitors receive priority booking on a behind-the-ropes tour of Twickenham Stadium and will also be invited to schedule meetings with exhibitors using the show’s new online scheduler, which goes lives in January.
Excursions is excited to welcome new and familiar faces to exhibit at the 2023 show. Highlights include:
• London Transport Museum, which will be exhibiting at Excursions for the first time at the 2023 show. The museum explores the heritage of London and its transport system, and the stories of the people who have travelled and worked in the city over the last 200 years, before taking a peek into how future technologies might impact London as we know it.
• Another new exhibitor is Visit Hull. Meet the Visit Hull team at the 2023 show to discover the best group-friendly things to see, do and experience in Yorkshire’s historic maritime city and the UK’s City of Culture 2017.
• Excursions welcomes new exhibitor Vintage Trains who join the Heritage in Britain feature area, alongside group travel favourites including Blenheim Palace, RHS, St Paul’s Cathedral, English Heritage, Royal Collection Trust, Shakespeare’s Globe and English Heritage.
• Norman Allen Group Travel will be promoting their new 2024 products, including new itineraries in conjunction with Visit Wallonia. These trips have been carefully planned following recent research and visits to Belgian hotels and attractions to discover the best partners and develop new, exciting, easily accessible tours that offer great value for money
• Village Hotels will introduce their newest hotel to the group travel community. The new hotel in Bracknell has undergone a complete transformation, bringing the full Village Hotel Club experience to guests and is superbly located for visiting Ascot Racecourse, Royal Windsor, Lapland UK, Legoland and Reading.
• Having recently launched their first barometer of sustainable tourism in collaboration with Opinion Way, Tootbus will share their plans of sustainable development and how current attitudes to environmental challenges are likely to shape city break travel trends in the future.
Pre-register now for free show entry to Excursions 2023 and all its additional benefits at https://www.excursionsshow.com/