Dates have now been announced for Hampton Court Palace’s 2023 Tulip Festival, when thousands of tulips will bloom throughout the attraction’s grounds and courtyards.
A special trail will guide visitors around the displays, revealing the history of the blooms, which are believed to date back to Mary II (1662-1694). The attraction’s expert gardening team will also be on hand to provide tips and information to any keen gardeners in your group.
- The festival will run from April 12 to May 2, 2023 – and tickets will be on sale at hrp.org.uk
- The display is included in the usual admission cost, but time slots will need to be booked in advance for palace entry.
- There is no upper limit on group numbers and coach parking is free on Hampton Court Green, a 15-minute walk from the main entrance of the palace. Coach parking is also available at Hampton Court Station for a charge.
- Special meal deals are available for groups of 15-plus.
- See the website for full details of all the group deals and offers, or email firstname.lastname@example.org