Then head to the hugely group friendly Holiday Inn Winchester, on the fringes of the South Downs and just a five minute drive from the historic city centre.
Fresh from a recent £2.5 million refurbishment, there’s much to like about this plush modern hotel that welcomes groups keen to explore all the local city has to offer, from its much-loved Christmas market in the cathedral grounds to its café culture and proximity to the South Downs National Park.
Free car parking, easy access by train and 130-plus rooms all add up to an easy win for group travel organisers looking for a smart place to stay – complete with spa. And, as a caffeine addict, first impressions for the Group Travel World team were good on a recent stay: any hotel with a Starbucks in its lobby is a winner in our book…
- The hotel is part of the IHG Rewards Programme, which offers members points on their stays and access to the lowest room rates.
- The Ana Spa at Holiday Inn Winchester has treatment rooms, a Hydro-Pool, a Himalayan Salt Sauna, Sensory Shower, Crystal Steam Room and a Bubble Foot Spa.
- The hotel also offers nine fully equipped conference and meeting rooms, all with complimentary Wi-Fi and air conditioning as well as a private function bar and coffee station.
- Weddings and private events for up to 200 can be catered for, with access to a secluded terrace and private bar.
- Find out more at hiwinchester.co.uk, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01962 670700.