Leading events promoter Raymond Gubbay Limited has announced the biggest ever series of illuminated festive trails for 2018.
Creating a visually spectacular seasonal experience that transforms a heritage landscape has become a speciality for Raymond Gubbay – who work with Culture Creative to realise these winter wonderlands. Dates for 2018 include:
• New for 2018 ZSL London Zoo will be transformed with a magical illuminated Christmas Trail. The world famous attraction’s mile-long immersive experience opens from 22 November 2018 – 1 January 2019.
• The illuminated trail at Blenheim Palace returns from 23 November 2018 – 1 January 2019.
• Explore a fantastic new Christmas light trail at Beaulieu in the New Forest, from 23 November – 30 December 2018.
• There’s another brand new Christmas light trail in the heart of Kent at the Bedgebury National Pinetum and Forest from 30 November – 30 December 2018.
• Christmas at Dunham Massey returns to the historic National Trust property in Cheshire from 30 November – 30 December 2018.
• There are also illuminated festive trails taking place at the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew and the Royal Botanic Garden, Edinburgh.
For more information email Melodie Manners on email@example.com or call 01637 873379/07815 709548.