Longleat House & Safari Park is one of Wiltshire’s best-loved attractions, and its 2018 line-up of events looks set to up its group-friendly appeal even further. Next year, you can look forward to…
- The Longleat Food & Drink Festival, from June
23-24, which returns for its second year, complete with celebrity chefs and live outdoor music.
- The killer animatronics exhibition, from March
24 to October 31, where the big, the beautiful and the often
- bizarre world of predators will come to life across the estate. See a great white shark in actual size, interact with a super-sized Venus flytrap and dodge the eerie butcher bird…
- The Sky Safari, From September
14-16th – the biggest annual hot air balloon festival in Europe, followed in the evenings by a dazzling night glow set to music.
- The Festival of Light, on selected dates from November
Each attraction is included in a Longleat Group Day Ticket, which is £24.50 for adults. To find out more, call the group bookings team on 01985 844328.