About Group Travel World
The magazine is designed and aimed at professional Group Travel Organizers who are planning trips for large and small groups of all types. They work between 3 – 12 months in advance.
Group Travel Organisers use the magazine as a reference and inspiration for planning their trips and finding the best group rates available, it also provides up to date news and attraction information.
So as an advertiser it is key to tailor your press releases and artwork to the groups market and encouraging forward bookings.
- Quarter page
- Half page
- Full page
- Double page spread
Advertising prices available on request contact the sales team 01733293487
- Editorial support
- Interviews with leading figures
- Monthly competitions
- Up to date news announcements
- Exclusive fam trip events
- Coach operators
- Inbound tour operators
- WI Groups
- Professional Group Travel Organisers
- Schools – primary, secondary, college and universitiesCorporate travel organisers – Waitrose, John Lewis Staff, Barclays,
- Sainsburys Staff, retired Police Assocation, NHS
- Localised travel groups Blue Badge Tour Guides
- Civil Services
directory.grouptravelworld.com is the online directory which our readers use as a reference for contact details and location for attractions and events. Listings packages start from £49.99
grouptravelworld.com is where the online version of the magazine is available to view, also extended news stories and features. The website offer several different advertising spaces