This October half-term, The Lulworth Estate on South Dorset’s UNESCO World Heritage Jurassic Coast is hosting an incredible four days of ‘Spooky Fun’ at the storybook Lulworth Castle. The event is suitable for the whole family and includes a whole host of imagination-fuelling activities.
Inside the castle, children can wander through its spooky basement, meet Merlin and get creative at the craft table. Within its beautiful grounds (which includes a grass maze, children’s playground and wondering peacocks!) visitors can enjoy Pitch ‘n Putt and classic lawn games, in the shadow of the castle. Children can then explore the surrounding woods and castle park on a spooky trail (prizes awarded), with a gingerbread house sweetshop in the woods for trick or treaters. Hungry grown-ups can enjoy delicious and suitably spooky refreshments at the Spooky Castle Tearoom and at the Pop-Up Café. Older (and braver!) children can experience a creepy zombie apocalypse, while younger family members enjoy a jump on the bouncy castle or fun in the soft play. There is also a spooky disco to enjoy.
From Sunday October 27 to Wednesday October 30, enjoy…
– The creepy, creaking castle – doors open from 10:30am – 5pm
– £6 for children over 4, FREE for children under 4, £8 for adults
– Family group tickets for 2 adults and 3 children available for £30
– Book tickets in advance here (advisable): https://www.lulworth.com/events/whats-on/spooky-fun/
– Or, purchase tickets on the door
– Find out more here: https://www.lulworth.com/events/whats-on/spooky-fun/
– Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/2019036834849182/