The GTW fillies were on good form on a recent visit to the National Horse Racing Museum in Newmarket
GOING AS A GROUP?
* The NHRM is a five-acre museum site in the centre of Newmarket, Suffolk, with 12 galleries, a gift shop and a range of special exhibitions, which run throughout the year.
* The site is home to the Rothschild Yard, home of the charity Retraining of Racehorses (RoR), and visitors can meet the horses in for retraining.
* Tours run daily and are included in the admission price.
* The group-friendly Tack Room restaurant is top-notch, offering al fresco dining in a pretty courtyard setting. Anyone can dine
here – you don’t need to pay an admission fee (turn the page for our special review).
* Find out more and book your next group visit at nhrm.co.uk