Group Travel World readers can now sign up for Steve Reed Tourism Ltd's 2023 line-up of Group Travel Showcases.
• 27 Feb to 3 March, Torquay and Devon. Two days of coach tours to see some of Devon’s top attractions, with entertainment every night.
• 2-6 April. Weymouth and Dorset. Attractions include Swanage Railway, Bovington Tank Museum and City Cruises in Poole, as well as lots of great entertainment.
• 24 April. Southport Groups Day [free event]. A top holiday exhibition with hotel and attraction exhibitors and an enjoyable coach fam to attractions such as WWT Martin Mere, Churchtown Botanical Gardens, The Atkinson Gallery and Southport Pier attractions. Includes the option to stay overnight with local hotel rate provided for GTOs at either Lord Street or Bold Street Hotels – and also coach/tour operator accommodation at Farringdon Lodge Hotel. Please email email@example.com for information and to reserve your place[s].
• 17-21 September. Blackpool and the Lake District. Blackpool attractions including the Tower Ballroom and circus, shows and Blackpool Illuminations – coupled to a tour of the Southern Lakes taking a cruise on Windermere, scenic Lakes tour and visit to Bowness.
• 5-9 December. Bournemouth. Two days of top coach tours including the Christmas Tree Festival and superb attractions. High quality entertainment every evening.
To enquire or book email firstname.lastname@example.org Attendance is subject to availability and eligibility.