Established in November last year, around 400 professional group organisers have already signed up to benefit from the discounts and deals. Our members are now benefiting from great deals and offers, including discounts on tickets to London attractions. For example, Travel Clubs Trade (TCT) can offer a saving of £1 per ticket on the current group rate discount at the new Shrek’s Adventure in London! TCT provides detailed information for each offer, including coach parking and driver incentives, together with terms and conditions.
● Long lead times for events mean you have plenty of time to ‘sell’ to your members/customers.
● Sale or return is available on some offers.
● A dedicated schools section with special rates for attractions.
● An invoicing process.
Harley Denham runs Travel Clubs Trade. She says: “You will quickly see how our members save hundreds of pounds a year with our lower than ‘group rate’ prices. Our first member’s purchase saved them over £50!” Harley is adding new attractions every week and she’s always open to ideas and suggestions. She says: “If you need to buy tickets for an attraction which is not listed in the offers section of our website, no problem. Just call or email us and we will work to obtain a lower price deal for you!”
For more information, head to the TCT website – www.travelclubstrade.com. It’s FREE to register and you can start browsing offers immediately! Alternatively, call 01733 293249 (9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday) and speak to Harley or email harley. denham@travelclubsworld. com
Key associations include Merlin Attractions (including Coca-Cola London Eye, Sea Life Centres, Blackpool Tower, Alton Towers and many more).Ripley’s Believe It or Not, Southport Flower Show and European Theme Parks. More will be added monthly!
● London Pass – TCT rate £48 – (usually £55) – saving £7 per person.
● Southport Flower Show – TCT rate £15 (usually £17) – saving £2 per person.
● Doddington Hall – TCT rate £10 – (usually £11) – saving £1 per person.